Beautiful stone cottage converted from a barn, located near the quaint Welsh village of Llangrannog near to Cardigan, providing stunning views of the sea and also a nearby picnic area, the property is recommended for couples looking for a relaxing break in West Wales.
Guests will feel at home in the cottage, with the open plan kitchen/dining area visible as you enter the property. The sitting area provides a great chance to relax in front of the TV, or when reading a book with the French doors open to the beautiful view. And with the modern interior, guests will be able to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the comfort of the dining area.
The property comes equipped with WiFi. Elsewhere inside the cottage is a double bedroom and bathroom.
Outside, guests can get a bit closer to the picturesque views, by taking meal times to outside, in the picnic area located opposite the cottage or even in the small enclosed lawned garden. A short stroll through the fields takes you to the local beach for a great day out to enjoy.
Pets are more than welcome on the property and off-road parking is also available.
- All ground floor.
- One bedroom: 1 x double.
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Small enclosed lawned garden and shared lawned area with picnic table
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles away.