"the perfect romantic hideaway...there is a 'secret cove' and the area is a delight for dolphin and seal watching" The Daily Mail selecting our caravan as one of the best places in the world for a Honeymoon!
A traditional, restored bow-top caravan and barn in its own field overlooking Cardigan Bay! This sweet caravan is perfect for romance and for families whose kids can't be dragged off the beach. Situated at the end of a quiet lane on a working farm, with stunning views of the beautiful rolling Ceredigion coastline and pathways it is a truly romantic, idyllic place to stay. Walk down through the fields to a 'secret' cove and beach that are virtually never occupied. It's a bit of a scramble down the rocks but worth it to get your 'own' private sandy beach!
Privately located with your own kitchen, bathroom, sitting and dining area with a comfy double bed settee in the adjacent converted little barn, this is the ultimate romantic gypsy caravan holiday.
ROMANCE AHOY! A WEEKEND IN A GYPSY CARAVAN....read more
- Handmade 'pull out' King size bed and roll up mattresses beneath for children - is suitable for 2 adults and 2 Children.
- Electric heating and lighting + double electrical socket. Electric blanket available in winter
- Cupboards and under bed storage
- Cushioned bench seating for 4 people
Newly converted barn:
- Houses open plan Kitchen/dining and living room
- Kitchen - comprises of electric fan assisted oven and 4 ring gas burner, single stainless sink/drainer, fridge with small freezer compartment, kettle and toaster
- Electric heating throughout
- Living area with sofa and views to the sea, table and chairs for inside dining.
- Separate loo and wash basin
- Spacious wet room with thermostatic mixer shower and heated towel rail
- There is a sofa bed that can accommodate 2 adults
- French doors leading outside onto seating area
- Built in cupboards for storage
Set in half an acre of meadow, there is also a small paved area with table and chairs, as well as a place to have a camp fire. You can explore the myriad cycle routes, extensive network of footpaths and bridleways that start from your doorstep