Situated next to the farmhouse at the end of a quiet country road, this delightful holiday cottage, with use of our private beach, is a perfect romantic retreat all year round.
A light and airy kitchen leads into a relaxing sitting room with patio doors and stairs leading directly into a character-filled bedroom. There are beautiful open beams, sea views to enjoy and an unusual purpose-built bed, which takes full advantage of the space by having a raised step on each side.
The sea views are outstanding and with an inlet part of the Ceredigion Coast Path running down the side of the garden and over a stile, you can enjoy wonderful walks with a chance to spot dolphins, seals and an array of sea birds.
The property comes equipped with Wi-Fi.
Guests have access from their cottage to “Traeth Bach” (little beach in welsh), a beautiful, secluded beach nestled below the farm’s cliffs. “What a lovely, dramatic beach! The long descent was worth it though, to be able to wander alone around the beach.”
The sandy beach of Llangrannog can be easily reached along the coastal path or within a short drive where relaxing summer days or invigorating winter walks will be enjoyed by all. If you just want to switch off and relax, this perfectly located Llangrannog cottage will be the best choice for you.
Pets are more than welcome on the property and off-road parking is also available.
- One double bedroom
- Ground floor shower room and WC
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Wi-Fi
- TV with Freeview
- DVD/CD -Selection of books and DVDs
- All fuel, power, bed linen and towels included in rental charges
- Off road parking for 1 car (2 on request)
- Private patio with furniture plus shared use of large lawned area with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
select to view large image